Everyone is busy. Most people are stressed to the max. Guess what? We don’t have to be. I’m going to give you a few suggestions that might help if you are feeling crazy…lately. Are you ready? Here it goes:
1. Take a deep breath. (Have you done this in the last six months?)
2. Do something nice for someone. (Don’t groan…this one is tried and true.)
3. Do something nice for…YOU! (Yes…chocolate counts.)
4. If you are a reader…check out a good book at the library. (Library=relax)
5. Last…but should be first, think about your blessings. (We have so many!)
I hope that these help. When we rush…we miss out on life. If you are constantly looking at your cell phone…you miss the beauty around you. (Don’t feel bad, I’m preaching to the choir. 😉 God made this place beautiful but sometimes we just get too caught up in the swirl to notice the simple beauty…ya know?
Okay, okay. Happy Thursday, Dirt Roaders. Take care of YOU…we want to come to your 115th birthday party! 😉